LMK will be presenting at the 7th annual eXL Trial Master File Summit in Orlando, Florida on January 17-18 2018. President and CEO, Sholeh Ehdaivand and Director of Clinical Operations, Jackie Morrill will be presenting on Ensuring GCP and Harmonization by Bringing Your TMF In-House. This will be at 12:30 P.M on Wednesday, January 17th, 2018.
Ensure GCP and Harmonization by Bringing Your TMF In-House
- Discover why this is a growing trend and the circumstances that make this advantageous
- Discuss case examples of migrations would take place
- Avoid non-noncompliance issues and through QC
- Learn what you should do when you think you are done
- Discuss site oversight and management considerations
- Identify threats to compliance and data integrity
- Look at what happens to eTMF/eTMF data in a third-party system and how do you extract artifacts and emails
SHOLEH EHDAIVAND, President and CEO, LMK CLINICAL RESEARCH CONSULTING
JACKIE MORRILL, Director of Clinical Operations, LMK CLINICAL RESEARCH CONSULTING
The LMK team will also sponsor a Night of Too Much Fun, at Planet Hollywood, Orlando later that evening. Come hang out with the LMK team for a night of relaxation and lots of fun. To register for our Planet Hollywood event, use the registration link below.